What is dwelling coverage?
Many homeowners may ask themselves “what is dwelling insurance?” and, better yet, “do I need it?” But before we get into what dwelling insurance covers, it’s important to understand what a dwelling is.
Your dwelling includes the house you live in and anything attached to the structure itself, such as a garage, deck or porch. It also includes any built-in appliances you may have.
What does dwelling insurance cover?
It covers the structure of your home, as well as specific perils that can damage your property. Structures that aren’t directly attached to your home, such as a separate guest house, can also be covered under this insurance.
People are talking about us
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Why should I buy / renew my motor insurance policy Online?
We understand your needs and get the best insurance products on to our site for you to review, choose and get covered. Buying an insurance policy for car and two wheeler online is easy, secure and fast. What's more? You also make savings on your car and two wheeler insurance when you buy online. Some other benefits are:
- Get up to 40% discount when you buy your insurance policy online.
- No paperwork is required to buy your insurance policy online.
- Multiple payment options via Credit Card, Debit Card or Net Banking.
- Highest levels of security.
2. For how long is my motor insurance policy valid?
Your motor insurance policy cover remains in force for 12 months from the date of commencement (or as otherwise shown on your policy schedule).