Job Title: Branch Manager / Asst. Branch Manager
Qualification: First-Class Graduate, Engineers will be preferred
Experience - Proven experience of at least 5+/ 3+ years in the General Insurance industry, with focus on branch operations, sales, and business development.
Location – PAN India (All Cities having population of 50,000+)
Actively Hiring Branch Managers for :
Kolkata, Delhi, Ajmer, Secunderabad, Bangalore, Vishakhapatnam, Trichy, Cuddapah, Mumbai, Keonjhar, Bharuch, Gaya, Hajipur, Purnia, Deoghar
Actively Hiring Asst. Branch Managers for :
Solan, Delhi, Barmer, Dehradun, Patiala, Gurgaon, Mandi, Dehradun, Ghaziabad, Sriganganagar, Udaipur, Amritsar, Jhunjhunu, Chamba, Kangra, Bikaner, Mirzapur, Kichha, Udhampur, Azamgarh, Ambala, Jaipur, Kolkata, Guwahati, Ranchi, Kharagpur, Barasat, Tinsukia, Angul, Durgapur, Gaya, Koderma, Jajpur, Krishnanagar, Agartala ,Jeypore, Tezpur, Himmatnagar, Mehsana, Raipur, Vapi, Borivali, Pune, Jabalpur, Yavatmal, Vasai, Kolhapur, Goa, Satara, Aurangabad, Vijayawada, Tirupati,Bangalore, Hassan, Vishakhapatnam, Palakkad, Mancherial, Bijapur, Yelahanka, Kolar, Bellary, Bilekahalli, Dharmapuri, Chennaiomr, Nizamabad, Kakinada, Mysore, Vijayanagaram, Secunderabad, Hubli, Sivakasi, Vellore, Cuddapah, Pondicherry, Tirupur, Kumbakonam
We are seeking a skilled and experienced professional to join our team as a Branch Manager/ Asst. Branch Manager. He/ She will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of branch operations, driving business growth, and ensuring excellent customer service. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in the general insurance industry, with a preference for candidates with an Engineering/MBA in Marketing qualification.
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of the branch, ensuring efficient and smooth functioning of all processes and activities.
- Ensure recruitment, onboarding, and training of new financial advisors.
- Develop and implement strategies to drive business growth and achieve sales targets, including identifying potential markets, customer segments, and distribution channels.
- To focus on both motor & Non-Motor products through unified channel (Agency in major).
- Lead and manage a team of branch staff, providing guidance, coaching, and support to ensure high performance, employee engagement, and professional development.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders, such as customers, brokers, dealerships, corporate clients, and other distribution partners, to maximize business opportunities and customer satisfaction.
- Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and company policies in all branch operations, promoting a culture of ethics and integrity.
- Monitor and analyse key performance indicators (KPIs), such as sales volume, policy retention, customer satisfaction, and profitability, taking appropriate actions to drive improvement.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including underwriting, claims, marketing, and customer service, to address customer needs, resolve issues, and enhance the overall customer experience.
- Conduct regular performance reviews and provide coaching and training to the branch staff to enhance their skills and improve performance.
- Prepare and present periodic reports to senior management, providing updates on branch performance, market trends, challenges, and opportunities.
- Stay updated with industry developments, market dynamics, and regulatory changes that may impact the general insurance business, adapting strategies and plans accordingly.
- Ensure effective manpower planning for the branch and work with HR to ensure appropriate staffing levels.
- Maintaining the administrative infrastructure of the assigned branch.
Join our dynamic team at Shriram General Insurance and contribute to our mission of providing innovative insurance solutions while expanding our market reach.
- Strong understanding of the insurance market, including products, distribution channels, and customer segments.
- Excellent leadership and team management skills, with the ability to motivate and inspire a team to achieve targets and deliver exceptional results.
- Strong sales and negotiation skills, with a track record of achieving and exceeding sales targets in a competitive environment.
- Strong communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build and maintain strong relationships with stakeholders at all levels.
- Analytical and problem-solving abilities, with a data-driven approach to decision-making and a focus on delivering results.
- Familiarity with CRM systems and branch management software to track operations, analyse data, and monitor performance.
- Willingness to travel within the branch vicinity (within 50 kms) to meet with all stakeholders.
- Ability to work independently, manage multiple priorities, and thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment.
- Strong computer knowledge – Proficient in data monitoring, analysis & representation using Microsoft Office tools.
Apply today and be a part of our success story.