Your Car is a valuable & cherished possession for you. Before buying a car, you did a lot brainstorming and then picked your dream car. While driving your dream car, it’s so common and susceptible to unfortunate damage or loss. But, here at Shriram, we provide exclusive car insurance policy for our valuable customers. Being insured with Shriram General Insurance, you can drive your dream car with peace of mind. So, buy/renew car insurance online Now!!!
You can buy or renew car insurance policy with your home comfort in few easy steps. With our online car insurance, you will get a comprehensive coverage that not only covers your car against the mandatory third party liability, but also against the losses caused to your car due to fire, theft, explosion, burglary, riots, strikes, earthquakes, flood, cyclones, accidents, malicious acts & terrorist activities. Besides above, having Car Insurance with Shriram General Insurance, you can avail the enhanced protections through unique car insurance add on covers. Click Here to Buy/Renew
Best Car Insurance Quotes – Reasons to Choose Us
Following are some of the key features & benefits of Shriram General’s Car Insurance Policy:
Buy or renew car insurance online with Shriram General Insurance with your home comfort in few easy steps.
Avail up to 50% no claim bonus even if you insured you car with any other car insurance provider.
Avail our 24x7 customer support regarding car insurance or any other assistance.
With Shriram Car Insurance, you can avail the best covers on low premiums.
With Online Car Insurance, you can avail hassle-free cashless claim service at preferred network garages.
With Shriram Car Insurance, you will get speedy claim settlement and you track your claim status online.
Car Insurance Add-Ons
Nil Depreciation Cover.
Emergency Transport & Hotel Expenses Reimbursement.
Return to Invoice ( Applicable to new vehicles only)
Personal Belongings Cover.
100% reimbursement of car value in case of total loss of new vehicles.
Multi Car Rebate
Contact us to know more Click Here to Buy/Renew
Car Insurance Online - Additional Features
· To further protect you and your near and dear ones commuting in the vehicle with you, we offer a range of value added extensions to your Motor Insurance Policy at a nominal additional premium.
· Electrical & Electronic Accessories: Your electrical & electronic accessories like music players, seat covers, LCD mini TV, fog lights, etc can also be covered.
· Bi-Fuel System (CNG/LPG Kit): Your CNG/LPG Kit can also be covered.
· Personal Accident: You can avail of this cover for yourself (as the insured), for the driver of your vehicle (in case you have a paid driver) and unnamed passengers as per the seating capacity of the vehicle. Unnamed passengers can include your spouse, children, parents, etc. The Personal Accident cover is available from Rs. 10,000/- to a maximum of Rs. 2,00,000/- (in multiples of Rs. 10,000/-)
What does the Shriram Car Insurance Policy Cover?
· Loss or damage to your vehicle: The Shriram online car insurance policy covers you against any loss or damage caused to the vehicle due to the following natural and manmade calamities.
Natural Calamities – With Shriram Car Insurance Policy, you vehicle is also protected from Fire, explosion, self-ignition or lightning, earthquake, flood, typhoon, hurricane, storm, tempest, inundation, cyclone, hailstorm, frost, landslide, rockslide.
· Man made Calamities – Shriram Car Insurance policy also protects your vehicle from Burglary, theft, riot, strike, malicious act, accident by external means, terrorist activity, any damage in transit by road, rail, inland waterway, lift, elevator or air.
· Third Party Liability – With Shriram Online Car Insurance Policy, you don’t need to worry about third party liability. You will get unlimited coverage i.e. whatever the court awards as your liability to the “Third Party” due to accidental death or injuries caused by your vehicle will be met by Shriram General Insurance Company Ltd.
· Property Liability – In case of your vehicle causing “Third Party” property damage, Shriram Car Insurance Policy will offer to compensation up to Rs. 7,50,000/-.
What does the Shriram Car Insurance Policy not Cover?
· Shriram Car Insurance policy doesn’t cover accidental loss or damage suffered whilst the insured or any person driving with the knowledge and consent of the insured is under the influence of intoxicating liquor or drugs.
· Shriram Car Insurance policy doesn’t cover accidental loss or damage caused due to Willful Negligence.
· Shriram Car Insurance policy doesn’t cover loss or liability while the vehicle is used outside the scope of limitations of use and / or being driven by a person not duly licensed.
· Shriram Online Car Insurance policy doesn’t cover consequential loss, depreciation, wear & tear, mechanical and electrical breakdown/failure or breakages.
· Loss connected to nuclear or radioactivity or nuclear weapons.
· Loss connected with war and related activities.
· Policy deductibles: The first amount of each and every claim which you should bear. You can choose this amount as per the limits. The higher limit you choose, the greater the discount on the premium.
What is IDV?
The vehicles are insured at a fixed value called the Insured’s Declared Value (IDV). IDV is calculated on the basis of the manufacturer’s listed selling price of the vehicle (plus the listed price of any accessories) after deducting the depreciation for every year as per the schedule provided by the erstwhile Indian Motor Tariff.
How Premium Get Calculated?
The insurance premium for your vehicle depends on the cubic capacity of the engine, the carrying capacity or the gross weight of the vehicle, the age, place of registration and the IDV (Insured Declared Value).
1. We will take 24X7 claim notification service.
2. Timely customer contact and assistance.
3. Survey and assistance within a day.
4. We shall ensure that quality of claim settlement and customer satisfaction are taken care of in each and every step of claim settlement.
5. Simple Claims Procedure – Hallmark of our corporate philosophy and approach.
6. Claimant can know his claim status at any time from us.